UNRAVEL THE KIT
The get to all the goodies inside this pod your first need to unravel it by following these two steps:
1. Cut one cord next to the whistle and move the carabiner aside.
2. Pull-out the cord step by step, until entire cord is unraveled. Finally, you will see the interior kit.
In the kit we have included everything you need for simple fishing. There is fishing line, weights, swivels, floats, fishing hooks and lure. Follow these simple steps to assemble your perfect fishing gear.
1. Unravel the fishing line
2. Separate the floats
3. Put the fishing line through the loop on the float
4. Pull the cord on the other side of the float until the line is coming through the float (it might be a bit hard to pull so don't give up!). You can adjust the floats position on the fishing line
5. Put a weight on the line
6. Attach the swivel on the end of the line by making a knot through the small loop
7. Attach the lure on the hook
8. Knot the longer fishing line (without a hook) through the bigger loop on the swivel
9. Now you are ready to catch some fish!
In the kit we have also included necessary equipments for making fire. When surviving outdoors, fire is a necessity to keep you warm and to heat up food and water.
1. Scrape off black protective coating from firestarter rod with the striker
2. Prepare your tinder
3. Hold the striker at a 45° angle to the firestarter. Scrape striker hard and fast down the firestarter
4. Allow sparks to fall onto tinder
Warning: Only use firestarters in a controlled environment.
1. Survival Grenade Kit contains 28 survival tools including military grade snap hook,Tinder,Aluminum Foil,Alcohol Pad,Weights,Swivels,Fire Starter,Fish Hook,Fishing Line,Floats
2. This paracord survival kit contains practical survival tools you can count on in any weather, altitude, or survival condition.
3. Must-Have Outdoor Item: Paracord emergency kit is perfect for camping, fishing, hunting, climbing, hiking and other outdoor activities and makes a great gift for any outdoor enthusiasts. Small & Lightweight: the emergency kit only weighs 50g with compact size of 12.3*5*2cm. With solid snap buckle, it can be hanged on a backpack, bicycle, pants or anywhere else you think it might come in handy.
4. All the surviving tools are placed in waterproof bag wrapped with 500lb paracord wire . No worrying about water soaking problems.
5. This is a survival kit that all hunters, campers, preppers, backpackers, etc should have!