Must Have UPGRADE Survival Kit For Everyone
In this survival gear you will find the ultimate survival tools for camping trips, backpacking, wilderness survival, fishing, mountaineering, hunting and hiking trips.
1. Tactical Knife for Camping, Hiking, Hunting and Wilderness Trips
The survival knife about 5 inches folded, pops open quickly. Honestly would expect to pay the same price for the knife alone.
2. Emergency Blanket
The rescue blankets 90% of the body's heat can be used for the protection of the floor, sun protection, sickness, beacon transport, as a raincoat and to cover.
3. Paracord Bracelet
?This highly accurate compass is made of ultra-strong, military-grade 550 Paracord with built-in fire-starter & whistle, and an adjustable strap to fit any size wrist.
?Unravel the 8 feet of paracord in case you are in urgent need an extremely strong rope or cordage, it can hold static weight of 550 Lbs.
4. Tactical Pen:It is a functional writing implement, and also a weapon for self-defense.
5. Fire Starter:Made from magnesium and iron, 5000-12000 times to flint fire.
6. Whistle?120 dB of volume?
?Double tube is for high frequency to produce which one can hear further and is easier to hear for the rescue team.
7. Flashlight (not include batteries): 260 Lumens is surprisingly bright for a single AA battery. It has high, low and strobe.
8. Credit Card Knife: Credit card sized, easily to fits inside your wallet, pocket.
?11 Functions can opener, bottle cap opener, 4-position wrench, 2-position wrench, butterfly screw wrench, direction ancillary wrench, screwdriver, knife edge, saw blade, ruler, key chain hole.
9. Waterproof Carry Case?It is waterproof in case you find yourself rafting down a gushing river.
Great Survival Kit For All Survivalists: Everything including case has practical use. A very diversified set of items to practice your survival skills with! something so simple could save a life
Very Handy Multipurpose Survival Tools: This Survival kit comes with an even brighter flashlight, a fire starter, a tactical pen, a knife, a compass, a whistle, a saber card, a key chain flashlight, a ruler, a small and sturdy case
Good EDC In Backpack: Pocket sized, All the survival tools and gadgets fit into a small (the size of a hand) and sturdy case. Light and easy to carry. As a part of your EDC
Father's Day Gift: A birthday gift for your father, friends, brothers, your "loves tools" husband. Children's Day gift is perfect for what your child needs for a starter survival kit
Easy To Store Anywhere: Little survival kit for the "just in case" scenario. Keep it in your bug out bag, car, boat, house, vacation home for vacation hiking, outdoor camping, flying, fishing, boating and emergency situation