How a Survival Bracelet Can Save Your Life
Use the bracelet cord to create shelter rope, fishing line, trail marker
The whistle is very loud and can be heard from great distances for rescue or to warn off wild animals
Find your way back to camp with the compass that is attached right on the buckle
Many bracelets come with a small knife that you can use for cutting meat
What About All The Special Features?
- Our paracord bracele is suitable for wrist sizes that measure between 7-9 inches.
- The stretch bracelet umbrella rope is about 3.5 meters to 4 meters long.
- The material is special designed,with great capability of corrosion resistant,aging-resistant and so on.
- Card buckle with high decibel survival whistle and a fire starter.
- With the flint fire starter, the long distance survival whistle, the compass and the knife/scraper, you have everything you need to survive whenever you go camping, hiking, fishing, hunting or simply exploring.
- It is no matter even to carry out daily, perhaps at a critical moment, it may be a big help, when necessary, apart as with a rope. In an emergency can make traps, haemostatic, strapping makeshift tent, wear a set of equipment to prevent loss and so on, can be used as emergency use!
- Our bracelets may still carry over 550 lb but have a true rated load of 350 lb the guaranteed rated load. Bracelets similar or inferior to these are commonly marketed as "Type III 550 spec".
- There are 3 simple and fashion colors, Black, Army green and Camo to choose.
- Bracelet can be completely disassembled in one minute.
Weight: 0.26 pounds
Product size: 9x0.9x0.4 inch
2 * Survival Paracord Bracelets
High Quality Compass, Flint Fire Starter, Emergency Knife, Emergency Whistle, Rescue Rope.
Comfortably fits all wrist sizes between 7 - 8 inches. Compass embedded in buckle for an easier & secure wear.
Made of seven inner strands a.k.a. fire tinder, fishing line or sewing string. Clever to wear it when camping, fishing, hiking gear, hunting gear, outdooring.
The paracord can spread up to 10.2 FEET and have tested to load-bearing 330LB in any situations, such as building tents, making traps, camping, hiking, fishing etc.
All the material is safe and non-toxic. The paracord is corrosion-resistant and anti-aging, and can be used emergency care to control hemorrhage.